Please note that you cannot necessarily get all kinds of the items in one box.
There are 46 kinds of Cards.
Copyright 2015-2016 DMM Games / Nitroplus
Copyright bushiroad All rights reserved.
- [Swords dancing -ONLINE-] × [Vanguard] collaboration of shock again!
- TV anime from October 2016 [swords Wild Dance - Hanamaru -] also become a broadcast start, is heated more and more popular [swords dancing -ONLINE-] is again competing in the Vanguard!
- [Swords dancing] reproduce world at Vanguard game system of!
- Card illustrations using the original illustrations, recorded all 46 types of swords boys!
- In addition to the new illustrations drawn two points, gorgeous card sign of the voice actors SP card plays a swords men have been stamping!
- Hikaru Midorikawa's (rosary Tsuneji Maru Auditor)
- Sōma Saitō's (Tsurumaru KuniHisashi Auditor)
- Yuichi Iguchi (Hotarumaru role)
- Enoki AtsushiWataru's (Kunihiro role Horikawa)
- Hama Kento's (Mamoru Mutsu Yoshiyuki Auditor)
[Card number of types of]
- All 46 species (new 46 species)
(GR: 2 species / RRR: 6 species / RR: 9 species / R: 12 species / C: 17 species)
+ SP card five Parallel five]
※ GR = Generation Rare
the packaging box surface caused by delivery are not included
in the Exchange & Refund policy.
**Please read before purchasing**
All our products are purchased from the trusted and authorised distributors and our warehouse is secured with CCTVs to avoid any mishandling and any form of inappropriate behavior/action from our staff. We have been in the business for more than 20 years and we always uphold our ethics, values, and standards. All our products are handed over to our customers in their original form since we received them from the supplier. New and sealed. We will not repackage or reseal the products for sales. Therefore, any product sold on this platform will not be refunded if the buyer suspects that the item ordered is tempered. If the buyer felt that the item was severely damaged during delivery, kindly use the official channel provided by the platform to file for a claim/dispute.