PlayStation VR (PSVR) is Sony's virtual reality system. It requires a PlayStation console to work. The PSVR head unit shares a lot in common with PC-based VR systems like HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. However, it uses a PS4 console instead of a
PlayStation VR PS5 Compatibility
The PS5 is backward compatible with PS4 games. You can play PSVR-compatible PS4 games on your PS5. Still, you need to request a PS5 VR camera adapter from Sony to use PSVR.
Both PSVR models have the same basic features:
- Works with every PS4 and PS5: Compatible with the original PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, and PS5.
- Real VR experience without an expensive PC: Requires a PlayStation console instead of an expensive gaming rig.
- Uses existing Move and Camera peripherals: Leverages existing Move and Camera technology. Hence, owners of those devices have nothing extra to buy.
- Immersive 3D Audio: The external processor unit provides 3D audio to further the illusion of actually being in a virtual space.
- Play with friends on the same PS4: One player can use the PSVR headset, while a second player uses a controller to play a game on the TV.
the packaging box surface caused by delivery are not included
in the Exchange & Refund policy.
*Please read before purchasing*
All our products are purchased from the trusted and authorised distributors
and our warehouse is secured with CCTVs to avoid any mishandling and any form of
inappropriate behavior/action from our staff. We have been in the business for more than 20 years and we always uphold our ethics, values, and standards. All our products are handed over to our customers in their original form since we received them from the supplier. New and sealed.
We will not repackage or reseal the products for sales. Therefore, any product sold on this platform will not be refunded if the buyer suspects that the item ordered is tempered. If the buyer felt that the item was severely damaged during delivery, kindly use the official channel provided by the platform to file for a claim/dispute.