Atari is celebrating its 50th anniversary and with it the spark that launched the modern video game industry.
Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration is an interactive journey through 50 years of video games through interviews with designers, developers, and industry leaders, documentary footage, product design documents, and of course, more than 100 playable games.
The talented team at Digital Eclipse also created six new games that revisit, mash-up, and re-envision Atari Classics.
- Airworld: yes, the team at Digital Eclipse created the fourth chapter of the never finished Swordquest series: Airworld.
- Haunted House: a modern 3D isometric adventure based on the classic original.
- Vctr Sctr: a celebration of the vector era of gaming that combines gameplay from a variety of vector arcade classics into a single challenge.
- Neo Breakout: an amazing and addictive two-player competition that combines the best parts of Breakout and Pong.
- Yars Revenge Reimagined: Modern graphics are the best-selling first-party Atari 2600 game of all time.
- Quadratank: The first new entry in the classic Tank series since 1978 combines features from the original games with four-player fun in a team or free-for-all modes.
Packaging box is for protection only. Dents or scratches on
the packaging box surface caused by delivery are not included
in the Exchange & Refund policy.
*Please read before purchasing*
All our products are purchased from the trusted and authorised distributors
and our warehouse is secured with CCTVs to avoid any mishandling and any form of
inappropriate behavior/action from our staff. We have been in the business for more than 20 years and we always uphold our ethics, values, and standards. All our products are handed over to our customers in their original form since we received them from the supplier. New and sealed.
We will not repackage or reseal the products for sales. Therefore, any product sold on this platform will not be refunded if the buyer suspects that the item ordered is tempered. If the buyer felt that the item was severely damaged during delivery, kindly use the official channel provided by the platform to file for a claim/dispute.