If getting all the Pokémon from the Alola region is your goal, or if you simply want the latest info on all these amazing Pokémon, then Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon: The Official Alola Region Pokédex & Postgame Adventure Guide will be your go-to for the info you need!
And if you think you’ve done everything there is to do in the Alola region, then think again! Many adventures are waiting for you after you’ve completed the main story in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, and this guide will take you through them—including encountering, battling, and catching the mysterious Ultra Beasts!
Features Inside The Product:
- Includes high-quality lithograph set.
- Includes a double-sided Pokédex poster on premium paper!
- Postgame guide for the adventures—and the Ultra Beasts—awaiting you in Alola!
- Bonus interview with the games’ director and producer!
- Exclusive concept artwork of Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Mimikyu, Alolan Exeggutor, Solgaleo, Lunala, and more!
- Data for all 301 Pokémon discovered in the Alola region and their different forms!
- Key info on each Pokémon’s moves, Abilities, stats, Evolutions, and how to obtain them!
- Lists of TMs, items, and Berries—includingwhere to find them!
- Reverse Lookup tables for the moves and Abilities found in the Alola region—perfect for the competitive battler!
**Please read before purchasing**
All our products are purchased from the trusted and authorised distributors and our warehouse is secured with CCTVs to avoid any mishandling and any form of inappropriate behavior/action from our staff. We have been in the business for more than 20 years and we always uphold our ethics, values, and standards. All our products are handed over to our customers in their original form since we received them from the supplier. New and sealed. We will not repackage or reseal the products for sales. Therefore, any product sold on this platform will not be refunded if the buyer suspects that the item ordered is tempered. If the buyer felt that the item was severely damaged during delivery, kindly use the official channel provided by the platform to file for a claim/dispute.