For ENG game: This software is only playable on US or Singapore region console.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COVER PHOTO WILL DIFFER FROM THE ACTUAL PRODUCT**
- Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a strobe function and release it to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust
- Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions. Luigi must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden secrets to unlock new areas and treasure chests. These new elements add more variety and introduce new puzzle-solving mechanics
- Players can use the Poltergust to help Luigi remove wallpaper to reveal hidden areas, clean up piles of treasure-hiding leaves or suck up stacks of coins and bills. But in reality, the nervous and reluctant Luigi just wants to get as far away from these ghosts as possible
- The 3D visuals bring the mansions, ghosts and surroundings to life. Players experience all the haunting chills and fun the game has to offer
- This game is the first follow-up to the 2001 Nintendo GameCube™ launch title Luigi’s Mansion
**Please read before purchasing**
All our products are purchased from the trusted and authorised distributors and our warehouse is secured with CCTVs to avoid any mishandling and any form of inappropriate behavior/action from our staff. We have been in the business for more than 20 years and we always uphold our ethics, values, and standards. All our products are handed over to our customers in their original form since we received them from the supplier. New and sealed. We will not repackage or reseal the products for sales. Therefore, any product sold on this platform will not be refunded if the buyer suspects that the item ordered is tempered. If the buyer felt that the item was severely damaged during delivery, kindly use the official channel provided by the platform to file for a claim/dispute.