Voucher Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATE: 10/02/2017
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘Voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers issued directly from PLAYe, which includes monetary vouchers and promotional codes.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods from the PLAYe App and/or Web Store (http://play-e.com/) within the timeframe specified upon issue.
- Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend vouchers beyond the stated validity period.
- If a Customer redeems a PLAYe Voucher but later changes or cancels their Order after the Expiry Date, they will lose the value of the Voucher.
- PLAYe, its related companies and affiliates, and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of PLAYe Vouchers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Vouchers are not transferrable, refundable or exchangeable for cash, or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with certain promotions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire before placing your Order.
PLAYe Vouchers are strictly not for resale.
- In case of any dispute, PLAYe reserves the right of final decision.
- PLAYe reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the PLAYe App or Website, please contact email@example.com.